Air Philippines resumed its flights to Caticlan – gateway to Boracay – beginning last December 1, 2009, using the Bombardier Q300 turboprop aircraft after the Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines (CAAP) lifted its ban on the limited use of Caticlan airport.
To Air Tickets:
Air Philippines flies eight times a day to Caticlan from Manila and twice a day from Cebu.
With the deployment of the Q300 turboprop to Caticlan, Air Philippines also announced the adjustment of its schedule to other domestic destinations –
- twice a day flights Manila to Busuanga reduced to daily;
- daily flights Manila to Calbayog reduced to thrice weekly;
- daily flights Manila to Catarman reduced to four times weekly;
- four times a week Cebu-Dipolog service reduced to thrice a week;
- suspension of Cebu-Butuan, Cebu-General Santos, vice versa, service.
- Manila to: Busuanga, Caticlan, Calbayog, Naga, Ormoc, San Jose (Mindoro), Tuguegarao, Virac and vice versa;
- Cebu to: Bacolod, Caticlan, Cagayan de Oro, Dipolog, Iloilo, Kalibo, Ozamiz, Tacloban, Zamboanga and vice versa; and
- Zamboanga to Davao and vice versa.