1. Go online and visit Philippine Airlines through http://www.philippineairlines.com and you will see the form above it.
2. Choose the type of your trip (Round Trip, One-Way, or Multi-Destination).
3. Select the Origin and Destination of your trip.
4. Please note that for One-Way trip, you only provide the Departure time. But for Round trips, you have to indicate your expected Return date.
5. There is an option for you to select a Cabin Class for your trip (either Economy Fiesta Fares, Econo Light Fares, Business Restricted, and Business Unrestricted)
6. Click on Search to display availability of fares of your flight.
7. You may now select the fare of your most comfortable time.
8. Be sure to review your Itinerary and Pricing and scroll down at the bottom and tick the Agreement box.
9. You will be asked to provide your personal information and the mode of payment.
10. Voila! Once payment is done, your booking is set and you're ready to go to your desired destination.
So, that's how you do Philippine Airlines Online Booking system.