PAL Promo Fares 2018: How are you fellow travelers? What have you achieved on your #travelgoals for 2018 as you set it at the beginning of the year? We are already on mid year and it is best if we can track back our destination plans. How far have you traveled? For this time around, Philippine Airlines has again released their cheaper plane tickets to a number of destinations.
Enjoy our NEW flights from Clark with our Mid-Year Deals for as low as PHP299 one-way economy base fare! Book now until July 1, 2018.
Rain or shine, it’s time for a getaway with our Mid-Year Deals!Travel period is from July 1 to December 12, 2018. Expect to experience PAL's full-service perks like inflight snacks and drinks, ample legroom, and heartfelt service. So let us do check below which domestic flights you can book for your next travel adventure within the archipelago.
*Applicable to select flights to/from Manila:
Puerto Princesa - PR2787/2782, PR2789/2790
Bacolod - PR2129/2130, PR2137/2138
Cebu- PR1841/1842, PR1857/1852, PR1861/1862, PR1869/PR1856, PR2866/PR2867, PR2868/PR2869
Iloilo- PR2319/2140, PR2147/2148, PR2149/2150
Cagayan De Oro- PR2529/2530
Davao- PR1808/1809, PR1824/1825, PR2808/2809, PR2824/2825
**Flights to operate until July 15, 2018
***Flights to operate starting October 28, 2018
Selling period: June 25 - July 1, 2018
Travel period: July 1 - December 12, 2018
Blackout Dates: From Manila/Clark/Cebu: Aug 23-25, 2018 / October 25-27, 2018 / October 31, 2018 / November 1-2, 2018 / November 28-30, 2018; To Manila/Clark/Cebu: Aug 27-29, 2018 / October 28-29, 2018 / November 4-6, 2018; To Tagbilaran: July 19-21, 2018; From Tagbilaran: July 22-24, 2018. To Davao: August 15-19, 2018; From Davao: August 19-23, 2018; To General Santos: August 30-September 1, 2018; From General Santos: September 2-4, 2018; To Legazpi/Naga: September 6-16, 2018; From Legazpi/Naga: September 16-23, 2018; To/from Siargao: September 16-30, 2018; To Bacolod: October 18-20, 2018; From Bacolod: October 21-30, 2018; To Camiguin: October 20-24, 2018; From Camiguin: October 26-27, 2018
1. Fares quoted are exclusive of government taxes, fees, ticketing service charge and surcharges.
2. Economy tickets are non-refundable. Refund of ticket is allowed for Economy Plus at PHP1,000per sector, inclusive of 12%VAT.
3. Tickets are rebookable at PHP2,500 inclusive of 12% VAT for Economy. Change is allowed without a fee for Economy Plus. Collect applicable fare difference.
4. No Show Fee of PHP1,500 per sector inclusive of 12%VAT. Ticket is considered No Show if booking/reservation is not cancelled at least 4 hours prior to flight departure or if passenger fails to check-in on time.
5. No child, senior citizen, PWD, student and military discount. Infant fare for infant without a seat under 2 years is 10% of adult fare.
6. Early show is not allowed for Economy.
7. Mileage accrual - 10% for Economy and 125% for Economy Plus.
8. Baggage Allowance - Fare is inclusive of 7kg handcarried baggage.
a. Economy: to/from MNL - 20kg baggage allowance; to/from CRK and Inter-domestic: No baggage allowance.
b. Economy Plus: 25kg baggage allowance.
9. Other conditions apply.
CAB Approval No. 1991-06-20- s.2018
Collated and reposted by: Philippine Airlines Promo Fares 2018