Pal Promo Fare: It is October and it is time for Philippine Airlines' October Treats! Promo fares available for both domestic (as low as Php 299) and international (as low as USD 89). This is something we shouldn't miss especially that we are now hitting the last quarter of the year. It means, a slim chance to book a cheaper fare. Go ahead, don't skip PAL's latest treats. Whether domestic or international, we're sure you'll find the best seats.
Book now via www.philippineairlines.com
Booking Period: October 10-October 16, 2019 except JP/CN/HKG October 14-20, 2019
International Travel Period: October 21-December 31, 2019
Domestic Travel Period: October 10-December 25, 2019
Of course, more PROMOS you can find at the SIDE and TOP of this post. Feel free to click and check them.
click: LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR MORE PROMO UPDATES
Find out how you can buy PAL tickets without using a credit card.
CAB Approval No.: 0661-02-22-s.2019; 2965-08-09-s.2019; 2920-08-07-s.2019
ASC Reference No.: P098P100819P
FARE CONDITIONS FOR DOMESTIC FLIGHTS:
Blackout Dates Summary: OUTBOUND: Manila/Clark/Cebu/Davao/Iloilo: Oct 30-31/Dec13-24 ; Bacolod: Oct 20-22, Oct 27-29; Camiguin: Oct 27-29; INBOUND: Manila/Clark/Cebu/Davao/Iloilo: Nov 3-5/Dec13-24;Bacolod: 17-19, Oct 24-26; Camiguin: Oct 24-26
1. Seats are subject to availability.
2. Fares quoted are exclusive of government taxes, fees, ticketing service charge and surcharges.
3. Economy tickets are non-refundable. Premium Economy is refundable with a fee of PHP1,100 inclusive of 12% VAT per sector and Business Class refundable for a fee of PHP1,200 inclusive of 12% VAT per sector.
4. Economy Tickets are rebookable for a fee of PHP2,500 inclusive of 12% VAT per sector, For Premium Economy 1st change is allowed without a fee, succeeding changes at a fee of PHP1,100 inclusive of 12% VAT per sector and Business class, 1st change allowed without a fee, succeeding change at PHP1,200 inclusive of 12% VAT per sector. Collect applicable fare difference.
5. Subject to no show Fee of PHP1,500 per sector inclusive of 12%VAT. For reissuance, ticket is considered No Show if not reissued at least 4 hours prior to flight departure or if passenger fails to check-in on time. For Refund, ticket is considered No show if reservation/booking is not cancelled 4 hrs prior to flight departure.
6. Weekend surcharge of PHP100 for Fri/Sat departure from CEB/CRK/DVO hub, PHP200 from MNL and PHP100 for Sun/Mon departure to CEB/CRK/DVO hub and PHP200 if to MNL.
7. No child, senior citizen, PWD, student and military discount. Infant fare for infant without a seat under 2 years is 10% of adult fare.
8. Early Show is not allowed for Economy.
9. Mileage accrual - 10% for Economy , 100% for Premium Economy and 125% for Business Class
10. Baggage Allowance - Fare is inclusive of 7kg handcarried baggage
a. Economy: Not Applicable
b. Premium Economy : 25kgs
c . Business Class : 30kgs
11. Other travel conditions apply.
Can you buy tickets online without a Credit Card?
Answer: YES. You may download and install the PAYMAYA app. You may download and register here: https://paymaya.page.link/refer
Get P100 for FREE when you sign-up to PayMaya using our invite code! Send money, buy load, scan-to-pay and more! Register using our invite code and you'll receive your P100 gift after you sign-up and upgrade your account.
Use our REFERRAL CODE: 3wewgk8
So where can you use PayMaya?
Use it when buying your plane tickets with Philippine Airlines! Or with other travel websites like booking.com, agoda.com. traveloka.com, airbnb.com and/or when shopping online as well like through lazada, zalora, sephora, shopback and a lot of partner establishments online.
You can even use it when paying your bills too like Globelines, Smart, Cignal, Voyager, Load Central, etc.
Again, don't forget to user our REFERRAL CODE to get that PHP 50 credit direct to your account after the upgrade.
Use our REFERRAL CODE: 3wewgk8
Collated and reposted by: Philippine Airlines Promo Fares 2019