Philippine Airlines: Is Japan part of your bucket list this 2020? Here's a Pal promo fare that you can avail especially in the incoming blooming season of Japan's Cherry blossoms. It will be spring in the land of the rising sun. Of course, experience full comfort and service when you #TravelPAL to Japan—flying NON-STOP from Manila up to 2x daily.
Of course, more PROMOS you can find at the SIDE and TOP of this post. Feel free to click and check them.
ROUNDTRIP BASE FARES
Selling Period: February 15 - 23, 2020
Travel Period for Japan to Philippines: August 1 - November 30, 2020
for Japan to Perth: March 30, 2020 - November 30, 2020
for Japan to other destinations: March 1, 2020 - November 30, 2020
Blackout Period for outbound Japan (except Sapporo) to Philippines: August 1-12, 2020 / September 18-20, 2020;
for inbound Philippines to Japan: August 3-20, 2020 / September 21-23, 2020
*Minimum of 2 PAX, fare per passenger. Must travel together on all sectors in the same compartment by at least 2 passengers.
1. Seats are subject to availability. Seasonality and blackout dates apply.
2. Fares quoted are exclusive of government taxes, fees and surcharges. Taxes and charges are subject to change with or without prior notice by the authority.
3. ACCOMPANIED TRAVEL: Must travel together on all sectors in the same compartment by at least 2 passengers.
4. Minimum/Maximum stay is 2D/14D for Economy; 2D/1M for Premium Economy; 3D/1M for Business Class.
For OW fares, no minimum/maximum stay applies.
5. Ticket is non-transferable.
6. REFUND: ECONOMY: Non-refundable; PREMIUM ECONOMY: JPY 3,000 for totally unused tickets; JPY 10,000 for partially used tickets; and
BUSINESS CLASS: JPY 20,000 for totally unused tickets; Non-refundable for partially used tickets.
7. CHANGES: ECONOMY: JPY 15,000; PREMIUM ECONOMY: FIRST REBOOKING FREE, SUCEEDING AT JPY 10,000; and
BUSINESS CLASS: FIRST REBOOKING FREE, SUCEEDING AT JPY 10,000.
8. (JP-PH) Weekend surcharge on Outbound TH/FR/SA departures is JPY 1,500 for Economy; JPY 2,500 for Premium Economy; and JPY 3,500 for Business class.
(JP-Selected PR int'l routes) No surcharge applies.
9. No-show fee: N/A
10. Accompanied child's fare is 75% of adult fare; Infant fare for infant without a seat under 2 years is 10% of adult fare.
11. 10% mileage accrual for Economy, 100% for Premium Economy, and 125% mileage accrual for Business.
12. Baggage Allowance - Fare is inclusive of 7-kg handcarried baggage. Free baggage allowance will vary per route.
13. Tickets issued online or outside of the Philippines does not include Philippine Travel Tax (PH tax). PH tax shall be paid directly at the airport before departure. PH tax is applicable to Philippine passport holders, foreigners holding a Philippine resident visa, and foreign tourists or expatriates who have stayed in the Philippines for more than one year.
14. Other travel conditions apply.
How to buy PAL tickets online?
Gone are the days when it is hard for you to buy PAL plane tickets as you need a credit card. This time, there is no need for that as there is an alternative virtual card.
All you need is to download and install an app called PAYMAYA on your mobile phones. It acts as a DEBIT/CREDIT card in one already. Registration is easy for as long as you can UPGRADE your account and it has funds, then, you may be able to buy tickets or shop online too.
You may download and register here: https://paymaya.page.link/refer
There are no hefty requirements and you it will save your much time to visit the bank just to open a credit card account. The Paymaya account is online and can be used instantly after registering.
Get Php 50 for FREE when you sign-up and UPGRADE your PayMaya using our invite code below! You need to input your information, upload a photo of your ID and the Paymaya team will need to verify your account before the UPGRADE is final and you will instantly get the FREE cash once approved!
Use our REFERRAL CODE: 3wewgk8
How to fund with money your PAYMAYA account?
You have to make sure you have enough funds or cash in your Paymaya. There are many partner shops or loading stations that you can go to to LOAD money in you account. These are 711, SM Malls, Robinsons Mall, Palawan, Cebuana, majority of the Banks with online banking.
Be Cashless when you shop in malls too as most stores accepts PAYMAYA.
More info on how to load cash in paymaya.
Don't forget to register using our invite code and you'll receive your Php 50 gift after you sign-up and upgrade your account.
Use our REFERRAL CODE: 3wewgk8
Collated and reposted by: Philippine Airlines Promo Fares 2020