Philippine Airlines Promo Most of the domestic travel bans have been lifted and our local airlines, like PAL are now allowed to operate. But only to a select destination. However, because we are adapting the new normal. There are now additional requirements before flying that all passengers must comply. Please carefully read below on what documents you need to bring or submit prior to going to the airport.
Of course, more PROMOS you can find at the SIDE and TOP of this post. Feel free to click and check them.
Advisory No. 105
Updated as of August 14, 2020
We wish to remind our domestic and international passengers to check the latest travel requirements applicable to your places of origin and destination:
· For international travelers: Please check the government website of your destination country, as well as your country of departure, for the latest updates. These governmental regulations may have an impact on the status of your flight or your acceptance for boarding.
· For domestic travelers: Please check with the local government offices of both your origin and final destination points for travel requirements, such as mandated documents or health certifications. These requirements differ from province to province, and are revised constantly
For more information, please see here: https://www.philippineairlines.com/en/ph/home/covid-19/travelrules
INTERNATIONAL Entry Requirements in various countries:
Travel requirements change from time to time. Here are some countries or regions that have updated their entry rules in recent weeks:
Mainland China, Hong Kong, Japan, Papua New Guinea, Taiwan, Thailand, the U.A.E., Singapore, South Korea, Vietnam and Honolulu (Effective September 1, 2020) require negative COVID-19 PCR testing results prior to checking in.
For more information, please check the government websites of the concerned country or region. Additionally, you may also check: https://bit.ly/PALTravelsFromPH
Travel from the Philippines - (International flights bound for other countries)Only the following are allowed to exit from the Philippines at present:
- Foreign Nationals
- Overseas Filipino Workers
- Permanent Visa Holders
- Students enrolled abroad and participants accepted in exchange visitor programs
Note: Exit will be allowed for the above only if there are no travel restrictions disallowing their entry into their destination or transit countries.
Travel to the Philippines – (International flights from other countries)
Only the following are allowed to travel to the Philippines at present:
- Filipino Citizens
- Foreign spouses and children of Filipino nationals, including such spouses and children who are former Filipinos but who are not dual citizens, provided they secure the appropriate Philippine visas prior to travel (new requirement)
- Accredited foreign government and international organization officials and their dependents
- Foreign airline crew members on duty
- Seafarers holding 9C visa
- Foreign nationals with long-term visas, valid and existing at time of entry, provided they have pre-booked an accredited quarantine facility and a COVID-19 testing provider.
Note: Foreign citizen spouses and their children, if traveling alone, must show proof of marriage or filiation, together with a proof of citizenship of the Filipino spouse or parent and proof that said Filipino spouse or parent is in the Philippines.
All passengers arriving into the Philippines will be required to undergo an RT-PCR test and to stay in a designated quarantine hotel or facility until the results are released. Please note that the cost for the tests and the quarantine hotel will be borne by the traveler (except that, for Overseas Filipino Workers - OFWs, the government will shoulder the cost of tests and accommodation).
For more information on arrival and quarantine procedures in the Philippines, please check: https://bit.ly/PALTravelsToPH
Travel within the Philippines – (Domestic Flights)
TRAVEL TO GENERAL SANTOS : Passengers to General Santos are required to present a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test taken in the last 72 hours prior to check-in.
Here are some other areas in the Philippines that have updated their entry rules in recent weeks:
Davao, Zamboanga, Clark (for Angeles City-bound passengers)
For more information, please check the concerned LGU websites. Additionally, you may also check: https://bit.ly/PALTravelsWithinPH
Your health and safety will always be our top concern, and we wish you safe travels.
Collated and reposted by: Philippine Airlines Promo Fares 2020